- Allow your child to participate as much as possible in the regular school work, sports and other leisure activities, and encourage them to explore new areas of interest.
- Report to your child about your condition, how to control with medications and what factors may trigger a crisis.
- Allow your child to have more responsibility in their daily activities to grow, including the treatment of asthma.
- Do not treat differently because they have asthma.
- Do not consent to unacceptable behaviors.
- Do not worry if you have breathing problems while your child's asthma / to be controlled, he / she knows what to do.
Important:Do not panic!
- Do not be panic if your child has a crisis. Your reaction may put even more nervous and worsen the crisis.
- Do not hesitate to contact your doctor in case of emergency